Paycheck Protection Program
PAYCHECK PROTECTION PROGRAM
Old West Federal Credit Union
Serving Eastern Oregon Residents Since 1957
In December 2020 Congress passed the Economic Aid Act, which includes provisions for a “re-launch” of the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Old West Federal Credit Union is now accepting Small Business Administration (SBA) PPP First Draw applications and Second Draw applications. When ready, please submit your PPP application and supporting documentation electronically to [email protected].
Please note the following:
- OWFCU will accept PPP applications from existing members (> 90 days) conducting business in our charter area: Morrow, Umatilla, Union, Wallowa, Wheeler, Grant, Baker or Harney counties.
- PPP applications will only be accepted electronically via [email protected].
- Incomplete PPP applications, and/or applications without complete documentation, will not be processed.
- Tax and payroll documentation must be fully accessible (no password protected documents).
PPP First Draw Application & Instructions (Form 2483, Revised 1-8-21)
- Eligible applicants that did not receive a PPP loan prior to August 8, 2020 may now apply for a PPP First Draw loan on or before 3-31-21.
- Eligibility for PPP loans has been revised to include additional types of entities.
- Covered eligible expenses have been expanded and now include the following: payroll costs, rent, mortgage interest, utilities, operations expenditures, property damage costs, supplier costs and worker protection expenditures.
- Eligible applicants may apply for up to $10 million and must have no more than 500 employees.
PPP Second Draw Application & Instructions (Form 2483-SD, Revised 1-8-21)
- On or before 3-31-21, eligible applicants that previously received a PPP First Draw loan may apply for a Second Draw loan of up to $2 million with the same general terms as their PPP First Draw loan.
- For most PPP applicants, the maximum loan amount of a PPP Second Draw loan is 2.5x average monthly 2019 or 2020 payroll costs, up to $2 million.
- For PPP applicants in the Accommodation and Food Services sector (NAICS 72), the maximum loan amount for a PPP Second Draw loan is 3.5x average monthly 2019 or 2020 payroll costs up to $2 million.
- Eligible applicants must have no more than 300 employees; and
- Eligible applicants must demonstrate at least a 25% reduction in gross receipts between comparable quarters in 2019 and 2020.
Supporting documentation will be required for both First Draw and Second Draw PPP loans. Please refer to the instructions on your Form 2483 or Form 2483-SD application for specifics.
For comprehensive guide to the Paycheck Protection Program, please visit www.sba.gov/paycheckprotection or www.treasury.gov/CARES.
Please contact our PPP Loan Processing team with questions specific to our process. We may be reached at 541.278.6800 or [email protected].
Thanks for your continued support of OWFCU – we appreciate you!
Important Notice: Applicants are solely responsible for understanding and certifying that they meet the eligibility requirements for PPP loan approval. Additional loan terms, documentation requirements and restrictions may apply. The information on this web page is meant to be general in nature, for information purposes only and should not be used in place of personalized advice from a tax or legal advisor. OWFCU makes no representations, expressly or implied, regarding the information contained on this webpage.